Choosing Sound Mode on the 2015 (UN**JS*) 4K SUHD TV
You can select a sound mode to optimize your listening experience.
Choosing Sound Mode
1. From the Menu screen, select Sound.
2. Select Sound Mode.
3. Standard is the default mode suitable to optimize your listening experience.
4. Music emphasizes music instead of voices.
5. Movie provides the best sound for movies.
6. Clear Voice emphasizes voices.
7. Amplify increases the overall intensity of high-frequency sound to help hearing-impaired listeners.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Shop the current Samsung product promotions.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
24/7 Call Support available for mobile devices only
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.*
*Standard messaging rates may vary by
carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .