HW-K950: How do I change the sound mode on my 500W 5.1.4 Ch Dolby Atmos Soundbar HW-K950?
There are 6 different sound modes: STANDARD (Original Sound), MUSIC, CLEAR VOICE, SPORTS, MOVIE, and NIGHT MODE, you can select depending on the content you want to listen to.
Changing the Sound Mode on your Soundbar
To change sound modes, press EFFECT on the remote.
● STANDARD - This is the default mode. The audio is output as it is received from the source:
● MUSIC - Enhances instrumentals and will be perfect for listening to music or for your music party.
● CLEAR VOICE - Having difficulty hearing the dialogue while watching your favorite show? This mode will increase the volume of the voices so you don't miss anything.
● SPORTS - Creates a more dynamic, realistic and stadium like sound. Use when watching football, basketball, soccer or other sporting events.
● MOVIE - Adds realism to a movie soundtrack.
● NIGHT MODE - For watching TV or movies at night without disturbing anyone.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.
Standard charges may apply
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .