My Washing Machine Door Does Not Open, Drain, or Spin. What can I Do?
If your washing machine does not open, drain, or spin:
• The most likely cause is an inoperative drain pump, or a clogged debris filter.
• If your washer has water inside the Drum, the door will not open to prevent a flood.
• If you are using to sanitize the cycle and the water is extremely hot, the door will not open to prevent injury.
• Make sure the door is closed, and then run a spin cycle. (For your safety, your washer will not tumble or spin unless the door is closed)
• Straighten the drain hoses. Eliminate if any kinks or bents in the hose.
• Clean the debris filter located and try emergency drain.
• If there is a drain restriction, or the drain pump is inoperative, your washer will require service.