How to install SIM or USIM card on Galaxy S6 edge+? (single SIM model)
Note : Insert the SIM or USIM card provided by the mobile telephone service provider.
• Only Nano-SIM cards work with the device.
Note : Do not insert micro-SIM , mini-SIM or SD card. The device may be damaged
• Some LTE services may not be available depending on the service provider. For more information about service
availability, contact your service provider.
• Dual SIM models : In some areas, data transfer speeds may be slower if two SIM cards are inserted in the device than when one SIM card is inserted.
<Single SIM models>
1. Insert the ejection pin into the hole on the SIM card tray to loosen the tray.
Note : Ensure that the ejection pin is perpendicular to the hole. Otherwise, the device may be damaged.
2. Pull out the SIM card tray gently from the SIM card tray slot.
3. Single SIM models: Place the SIM or USIM card on the SIM card tray with the gold coloured
contacts facing downwards.
Note : Use caution not to lose or let others use the SIM or USIM card. Samsung is not responsible for any damages or inconveniences caused by lost or stolen cards.
4. Insert the SIM card tray back into the SIM card tray slot.
Note : Carefully insert the SIM card tray to prevent the SIM cards from leaving or falling out of the tray
*More handy tips for your Samsung smartphones are now available on Smart Simulator.
For more details, please click here.