Why Samsung Camera is not connecting to Wi-Fi?
You may encounter a situation when your Samsung Camera stops connection to Wi-Fi network. This could be due to some of the reasons mentioned below.
The camera will not connect to Wi-Fi if one of the following condition occurs :
● The camera cannot detect a Wi-Fi connection.
● The router is set to an improper channel.
● There is no Wi-Fi connection within the camera's range.
● Entering the wrong password (the password is case sensitive)
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .