Why sometimes PC does not recognize connected Camera?
There are a few different possible reasons that your Computer can't see the camera. Most connection problems are related to microSD card not being properly read.
Here are some steps you can use to try and correct the problem :
● Ensure that the USB cable is connected correctly.
● Ensure that the camera is switched on.
● Ensure that you are using a supported operating system.
● You must plug the small end of the USB cable into your camera.
IMPORTANT : If the problem still not resolved, please visit the Samsung service center with your camera and battery, USB cable.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .