Draining the water out in emergency situation?
To drain your washer in an emergency, follow these steps.
1. Unplug the washing machine from the power supply.
2. Open the filter-cover.
3. Unscrew the emergency drain cap by turning it to the left.
4. Grip the cap on the end of the emergency drain tube, and then slowly pull it out about 15 cm (about 6 inches).
5. Allow all the water to flow into a bowl.
6. Reinsert the drain tube and then screw the cap back on.
7. Replace the filter-cover.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8.30AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .