Draining the water out in emergency situation?
To drain your washer in an emergency, follow these steps.
1. Unplug the washing machine from the power supply.
2. Open the filter-cover.
3. Unscrew the emergency drain cap by turning it to the left.
4. Grip the cap on the end of the emergency drain tube, and then slowly pull it out about 15 cm (about 6 inches).
5. Allow all the water to flow into a bowl.
6. Reinsert the drain tube and then screw the cap back on.
7. Replace the filter-cover.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .