How much load of laundry is possible in Washing machine.
●To judge your laundry load, please refer to the followings:
●Because there are so many different garments and fabric types, it is impossible to give you an exact number of garments that can be placed in the washing machine.
A general rule of thumb for all models of washers is,
● When the washer is 2/3 full, it is a full load.
● When the washer is 1/2 full, it is a medium or large load.
● When the washer is 1/3 full, it is a small load.
The WF448 and the WF438 are the largest capacity front loading washers in the global market at 4.5 cubic Ft.
● Conventional 4.0 Cubic Ft. washers can hold twenty-three 24"x44" bath towels.
● The Samsung WF448 and WF438 can hold twenty-eight 24"x44" bath towels.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8.30AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .