How much load of laundry is possible in Washing machine.
●To judge your laundry load, please refer to the followings:
●Because there are so many different garments and fabric types, it is impossible to give you an exact number of garments that can be placed in the washing machine.
A general rule of thumb for all models of washers is,
● When the washer is 2/3 full, it is a full load.
● When the washer is 1/2 full, it is a medium or large load.
● When the washer is 1/3 full, it is a small load.
The WF448 and the WF438 are the largest capacity front loading washers in the global market at 4.5 cubic Ft.
● Conventional 4.0 Cubic Ft. washers can hold twenty-three 24"x44" bath towels.
● The Samsung WF448 and WF438 can hold twenty-eight 24"x44" bath towels.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .