What to do when vegetables in the drawer are frozen?
When vegetable in the drawer is frozen here are the steps to resolve this issue:
· Fresh zone is specialized drawer for meat and fish to be stored fresher
· Store the vegetable to other part like vegetable box
· Store the moisture food away air duct
· We recommend to keep vegetable with airtight container.
· Do not store the moisture food close to air hole. Cold air from hole will make frost on the moisture food.
· Food Stuffing Issue: Use ON/OFF method to solve issue caused by improper stuffing of food arrangements
Method 1: Switch off the refrigerator for4 hours. Clean the complete refrigerator using lime or vinegar.
Method 2: Switch on the refrigerator by keeping it in desired cooling position and advice to run the refrigerator in no load condition for atleast 45mins to 1 hour for proper cooling air circulation.
Note: After running the refrigerator in no load condition, arrange the food items by providing proper space between them.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.