What to do when water or detergent remains after the wash cycle has ended?
● Water or detergent may remain after the wash cycle has ended if your washer is not levelled. Your washer might be tilted in the forward direction.
● To drain water and detergents, refer to the following.
Activate the siphon
● Siphon is activated to drain water and detergents in the detergent box.
● The Siphon is activated when the pipe is filled with water and drain water till the pressure returns to the normal.
● Please see the diagram below.
When the siphon stops, you must level your washing machine.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .