Why my Refrigerator is not cold enough(RT26ADJB5)?
1. Is the temperature set high?
● If you use your refrigerator as initial setting temperature, please decrease temperature.
● Initial setting is : Fridge +3˚C / Freezer -20˚C
2. How much and what kind of food is stored in the refrigerator?
● If there is too much food stored inside the refrigerator, it can block cool air hole and prevent the air from circulating properly and well.
● Full of foods may prevent door closing, so make sure foods inside don’t affect door closing.
● We recommend you fill the foods amount about 60-70 percent of refrigerator capacity.
● Hot food inside the refrigerator can make the cooling of it slower. Please try to avoid putting hot food inside the refrigerator.
3. Were the doors open for a long time?
● If the doors are open for a long time, this is allowing outside warm air into the unit and also any cold air to come out of the refrigerator.
● Close the doors and allow time for temperature to drop.
4. Was the refrigerator recently plugged in?
● If so, the refrigerator will need time to 4-6 hours to find its core temperature.
5. Check the refrigerator location
● If the refrigerator is installed very limited space (no gap between fridge cabinet & wall).
● It is a bad surrounding of air ventilation and cause intermittent cooling problem.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.