Why my Refrigerator is not cold enough(RT26ADJB5)?
1. Is the temperature set high?
● If you use your refrigerator as initial setting temperature, please decrease temperature.
● Initial setting is : Fridge +3˚C / Freezer -20˚C
2. How much and what kind of food is stored in the refrigerator?
● If there is too much food stored inside the refrigerator, it can block cool air hole and prevent the air from circulating properly and well.
● Full of foods may prevent door closing, so make sure foods inside don’t affect door closing.
● We recommend you fill the foods amount about 60-70 percent of refrigerator capacity.
● Hot food inside the refrigerator can make the cooling of it slower. Please try to avoid putting hot food inside the refrigerator.
3. Were the doors open for a long time?
● If the doors are open for a long time, this is allowing outside warm air into the unit and also any cold air to come out of the refrigerator.
● Close the doors and allow time for temperature to drop.
4. Was the refrigerator recently plugged in?
● If so, the refrigerator will need time to 4-6 hours to find its core temperature.
5. Check the refrigerator location
● If the refrigerator is installed very limited space (no gap between fridge cabinet & wall).
● It is a bad surrounding of air ventilation and cause intermittent cooling problem.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .