Why Remote Control of Samsung Split Air Conditioner not working properly?
There might be many reasons why Remote controller of Samsung Split Air Conditioner is not working properly. Please read the solutions carefully:
● Check if the terminals (+,-) of the batteries in the remote controller is aligned correctly.
● Remove the batteries and insert the batteries after some time.Now, Check whether the remote controller is working again. If the remote controller is still not working, change the batteries to new ones.
● Check whether the LED of the Remote Controller is lit when a phototgraph is taken of the same using a Digital camera.If LED is not glowing, the remote controller is not in running condition.
● The product will work if there is no obstacle between remote controller and the receiver of the product.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .