Why the Remote Controller of Samsung Air Conditioner is not working?
Following might be the reasons why your remote controller is not working properly. Please read the solutions carefully:
● If you point the remote control at the air conditioner unit and push a button with no response, you might not be close enough to the unit.
● Some units require a minimum remote sensor distance of 20 feet. Walk closer to the unit and try the command again.
● If there is any furniture in front of the unit or in front of the unit interface, move the furniture out of the way. The sensor of the remote control, which is in the tip of the remote control, must have a clear path to the sensor on the unit's interface.
● Examine the sensors on both the remote control and the air conditioner. If the sensors have dirt or grime on them, the dirt might prevent the remote control's signal from being received. Clean the sensors with a moist cloth.
● If the remote control is close enough to and pointed at the unit but it still fails to operate, the batteries inside the remote control might be too weak to serve the appliance.
● Turn the remote control over and slide the back cover off. Remove the batteries from the remote control and either test them with a battery tester or insert new batteries.Always use the correct kind and size of batteries.Battery changing time
● When the battery is exhausted, will be displayed in the remote controller display. When the icon appears, change the batteries. The remote controller requires two 1.5V AAA type batteries.
● If new batteries fail to make the remote control function, they might be installed incorrectly. Inside of the battery chamber on the back of the remote control are printed or embossed "+" and "-" symbols and possibly an outline of the battery.
● These instructions demonstrate how to insert the batteries. If you insert the batteries in a way other than indicated, the remote control won't work.
● Remove the batteries and reinsert them according to the polarity directions inside the battery compartment.
● If the batteries are inserted correctly but the air conditioner still doesn't accept commands from the remote control, there might be dirt or blockage preventing the remote control from working correctly. Remove the batteries from inside the chamber and inspect the metal contacts of the battery chamber. If you see dirt on the contacts, clean them with a cotton swab dipped in isopropyl alcohol. Remove dirt buildup from the batteries as well.
● A malfunctioning LED light on the tip of the remote control might be the cause of a remote control malfunction. The LED light sends command signals to the sensor on the interface of the air conditioner unit.
● If the remote control falls to the ground , the LED might detach from other internal components inside the remote. You can use an infrared sensor card to determine if the remote control sends out a signal properly from the LED. If the card fails to respond to the remote control commands, then the LED is broken and you should replace the remote control or have it fixed.
Note: If you are still facing the issue, please call 1800 40 7267864(Toll Free in India) or Chat with Us for further assistance.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8.30AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .