Does Gear S(SM-R750) have the water resistance feature?
Even though Gear S has the Water-resistance feature of IP67 level, the device may be damaged if water or dust enters the device. Follow these tips carefully to prevent damage to the device and to maintain the water- and dust-resistant performance of the device.
● Do not immerse the device in water deeper than 1 m and keep it submerged for more than 30 minutes.
● Do not expose the device to water moving with force, such as water running from a tap, ocean waves, or waterfalls.
● If the device or your hands are wet, dry them thoroughly before handling the device.
● The rubber seal fitted to the SIM card cover is an important component of the device. Take care when opening and closing the SIM card cover to avoid damaging the rubber seal. Also, ensure that the rubber seal is free from debris, such as sand or dust to prevent damage to the device.
● If the device is exposed to freshwater, dry it thoroughly with a clean, soft cloth. If the device is exposed to any liquid other than freshwater, rinse the device with freshwater immediately and dry it thoroughly with a clean, soft cloth. Failure to rinse the device in freshwater and dry it as instructed may cause the device to suffer from operability or cosmetic issues.
● If the device is dropped or receives an impact, the water-and dust-resistant features of the device may be damaged.
Related links :
How does LED color changes during charging ?
Connecting charging Dock to Samsung Gear S ( SM-R750 ).
While charging surface of the Gear S ( SM-R750 ) become hotter than usual.
Why suddenly calls getting disconnected and Gear S ( SM-R750 ) getting swithched off on its own ?
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8.30AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .