How to activate Bixby Vision in S8 |A8+|Note8?
Bixby Vision is an image search feature that scans objects or locations to help you search for products online, nearby places, or similar images. You can also detect text and translate it.
● To use this feature, the device must be connected to a Wi-Fi or mobile network.
● To use this feature, you must register and sign in to your Samsung account.
● Available features may vary depending on the region or service provider.
You can launch Bixby Vision using various methods:
● On the Bixby Home screen, tap .
● In the Camera app, tap BIXBY VISION.
● In the Gallery app, select an image and tap .
● In the Internet app, tap and hold an image and tap Bixby Vision.
● Open the Air command panel and tap Bixby Vision. (For Note 8 only)
● Open the Air command panel, tap Smart select, select an area, and then tap Bixby Vision. (For Note 8 only)
● Capture a screen and select Bixby Vision on the toolbar.
Related links :
What all actions Bixby Vision performs in Galaxy Note8 (SM-N950FD) ?
How do I use Bixby Vision in Galaxy Note8 (SM-N950FD) ?
What would be the typical scenario for using Bixby home in Galaxy Note8 (SM-N950FD) ?
How can I deactivate Bixby Home from the Home screen in Galaxy Note8 (SM-N950FD) ?
Can I manage the card shown through the Bixby home setting in Galaxy Note8 (SM-N950FD) ?
What is Bixby Home and how can I activate it in Galaxy Note8 (SM-N950FD) ?
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.