Simple and Intuitive camera user experience 3.
On the preview screen, you can access settings, flash, timer, HDR on/off, effect option.
● In Settings, you can set a various options for using the camera.
● And, you can activate or deactivate the FLASH.
● Through TIMER, you can select the length of the delay before the camera automatically takes a photo.
● By using the HDR option, you can take photos with rich colors and reproduce details even in bright and dark areas. To activate or deactivate HDR mode, tap HDR until you reach the desired option.
● By using the EFFECT option, you can directly check a filter effect to use when taking photos or recording videos on preview mode.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available from 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .