What are different notification options in messaging in Jelly Bean 4.1 based smartphones?
Samsung smart phones running on Android platform has made life easier on the go. People are connected to the web and they check their messages, mails and other updates from time to time. Getting Notifications for such updates makes it more convenient as one doesn't have to go in the Apps again and again. Lets find our what are the options available to the user to use Notifications for messaging better :
Notification Settings :
● One can enable Icons to appear on status bar once you get a message.
● One can select specific ringtone or vibrations for specific messages.
● Users can repeat alerts if its not adhered to at first go.
● One can see the preview of recieved messages on the status bar itself.
CLICK HERE to enable the above mentioned settings.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .