What are the strengths of the Note8 dual-lens camera?
The main strength of a Dual-lens camera is versatile usability, as it consists of a main camera with a wide angle of view and a telephoto camera .
① Telephoto: Clearer zoomed pictures with a telephoto camera than those with single camera (S8).
② Portrait: Outstanding portrait photographs with Live-focus mode (using the telephoto camera)
Some of the striking features of Dual-lens camera are as follows :
● Use of a dual pixel sensor: While the main camera is in use, it allows the user to take quick and bright pictures in dark environments.
● Use of dual OIS: Both the main and telephoto cameras can take photos without shaking.
● The user can adjust the strength of the Live-focus effect (the blurriness of the background) in real-time and also via Gallery
● Dual Capture feature : When taking a photo on Live-Focus mode, the user can get a outstanding portrait photo as well as a photo containing background in one shot.
Related links :
How is the Samsung Note8 different from the Note5 ?
How is the Note8 S Pen different from the Note5 and what has been improved ?
How do I take portraits using Live focus feature in Galaxy Note8 (SM-N950FD) ?
What is Live Message in Galaxy Note8 (SM-N950FD) ?
How to use a Live message command in Galaxy Note8 (SM-N950FD) ?
Know about Translate feature in Galaxy Note8 (SM-N950FD).
How do I translate words or sentences in Galaxy Note8 (SM-N950FD) ?
Can NOTE8 Translate feature convert a currency and unit included within a sentence ?
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .