What if the device freezes or has fatal errors(SM-Z130H)?
Sometimes while using the phone, your device may get Freezed or Hang while using. There are several possible reasons that causes this problem.
To overcome from this issue, you can refer the below mentioned resolutions :
● You may need to close apps which are running in the background. You can close the apps by pressing the home key for long.
● Turn off the device and turn it on again. Press the power key for long and then tap on restart.
● If your device is frozen and unresponsive, press and hold the Power button and the Volume button down simultaneously for more than 7 seconds to restart it.
● You can perform a factory data reset.
NOTE : Before performing the factory data reset, take the backup of all important data stored in the device.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .