What is Home Sync feature in Samsung Galaxy S4(GT-I9500)?
The Samsung Galaxy S4 has introduced a new feature Home Sync to enjoy your own personal cloud. Home Sync is the optimum personal cloud device for family entertainment with 1TB (Terabyte) of storage capacity. Samsung Home Sync stores tons of pictures and videos once it is taken wherever you and your family members are. Home Sync is a web connected and network attached feature in Samsung Galaxy S4.
More about Home Sync feature :
● Home Sync is like photo share syncing to Home device.
● Home Sync is available for eight users in a Network.
● This feature enables you to project your photos and videos directly to Smart TV screen, PC or Tablet.
● NFC can be used for wireless transfer.
Advantages of Home Sync feature :
● Home Sync is a simpler, easier and specialized navigating feature.
● It's a Personal Cloud Service that enables you to direct content on big Screen seamlessly.
● AllShare Cast is replaced with Screen Mirroring in Samsung Galaxy S4 to share content without Internet Connection.
NOTE: You need to visit Samsung Link application present in Samsung Galaxy S4 to avail the Home Sync facility.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot service for Mobile Phone related queries
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.