What is Home Sync feature in Samsung Galaxy S4(GT-I9500)?
The Samsung Galaxy S4 has introduced a new feature Home Sync to enjoy your own personal cloud. Home Sync is the optimum personal cloud device for family entertainment with 1TB (Terabyte) of storage capacity. Samsung Home Sync stores tons of pictures and videos once it is taken wherever you and your family members are. Home Sync is a web connected and network attached feature in Samsung Galaxy S4.
More about Home Sync feature :
● Home Sync is like photo share syncing to Home device.
● Home Sync is available for eight users in a Network.
● This feature enables you to project your photos and videos directly to Smart TV screen, PC or Tablet.
● NFC can be used for wireless transfer.
Advantages of Home Sync feature :
● Home Sync is a simpler, easier and specialized navigating feature.
● It's a Personal Cloud Service that enables you to direct content on big Screen seamlessly.
● AllShare Cast is replaced with Screen Mirroring in Samsung Galaxy S4 to share content without Internet Connection.
NOTE: You need to visit Samsung Link application present in Samsung Galaxy S4 to avail the Home Sync facility.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .