What is Mobile Firmware in Samsung Smartphones?
Firmware refers to the applications and operating system that control how a Samsung Smartphone operates. It is called firmware rather than software to highlight that it is very closely tied to the particular hardware components of a device. Firmware updates are sometimes provided by a company as a way to fix bugs or introduce new functionality.
Reason to upgrade Samsung Smartphones :
● It adds up new functionalities of the latest software version.
● It will remove the bugs from your Samsung Smartphones.
● Firmware is also used to add new features.
● If there is any problem regarding software or the Operating System of your device, or directly related to the device such as not powering on or shutting itself off.
CLICK HERE to know the ways of upgrading your Samsung Smartphones.
CLICK HERE to download Kies Software and get support.
CLICK HERE to know the System requirement for Kies.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8.30AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .