What is 'Motion' in the settings of Galaxy Camera(EK-GC100)?
Motion is a feature provided in the settings menu of samsung galaxy camera which enables the user to use following features with just a swipe of hands on the screen :
● Take screenshots by enabling "Palm swipe to capture".
● You can Mute or Pause by enabling "Palm touch to mute/pause".
● Move icons to another page.
● Move around an image when zoomed in.
● Calibrate your gyroscope in Sensitivity Settings.
● Learn more using Tutorial for hand motions.
(Representation of few 'Motion' settings in galaxy camera)
Click here to know how to take screen shots in Samsung Galaxy Camera.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.