What is Quick Connect in Samsung Galaxy A5(SM-A500G)?
In Samsung Galaxy A5, you can use the Quick Connect feature to easily search and connect to nearby devices. You can conveniently share content stored on your device with computers. You can also use the device as a remote control by connecting it to a TV.
Ensure the following things which are listed below :
● Connection methods may vary depending on the type of connected devices or the shared content.
● Device name may vary depending on the Bluetooth devices to pair with. For example, the device name can be shown as BT MAC.
● Ensure that devices to be connected support the Quick Connect feature and that their screens are turned on.
● Ensure that Wi-Fi Direct or the Bluetooth feature is activated on devices that do not support the Quick Connect.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .