What to do if device does not turn on(SM-Z130H)?
Sometimes you may experience that your phone is not getting Turned on. This may be caused, if phone is not charged or there might be some issue in battery.
You can do the following, if your phone is not getting turned on :
● When the battery is completely discharged, your device will not turn on. Fully charge the battery before turning on the device.
● The battery may not be inserted properly. Insert the battery again.
● Wipe both gold-coloured contacts and insert the battery again.
● Check battery is swollen or not. If the battery is swollen, then insert a new battery.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .