which settings options are supported on the front camera in samsung galaxy Tab-a?
You can access the Front camera Settings. Firstly switch tha camera to front camera and then tap on the Settings icon on the preview screen of camera.
Below mentioned are the options available in settings :
● Picture size : You can select resolution for your picture. Higher resolutions result in higher quality photos, however they will take up more memory.
● Gesture control : Set the device to detect your palm, so you can use it to take self portraits.
● Save as horizontally flipped : Invert the image to create a mirror-image of the original scene, when taking photos with the front camera.
● Grid lines : Display viewfinder guides to help composition when selecting subjects.
● Location tags : Set the device to attach the location tag to the photo.
● Review pictures : Set the device to show photos after capturing them.
● Storage location : Select the memory location for storage.
● Volume keys function : Set the device to use the volume button to control the shutter or zoom function.
● Reset settings: Reset the camera settings.
NOTE : The available options may vary depending on the shooting mode and which camera is being used.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .