Why do Samsung Smartphones stops working during Reset process?
Sometimes you might get an issue of unprecedented Samsung Smartphone breakdown when you are Resetting your Samsung Device. This problem occurs due to phone software or any error has occurred to one of the application.
There are some instructions you may follow to resolve this problem :
● At first, press the power button for a while (over 8 seconds ) or install the battery again and reset.
● The booting may stop due to the temporary error to software.
● You can also avoid this problem by removing the installed application that is causing error.
● If you do not know which application is causing the error, we recommend you to remove a recently-installed application first.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .