Why Screen is Continuously On during the Call in Galaxy Phone?
• While on the call, screen is turned on or off automatically based on detecting some subjects on the display by proximity sensor.
• If devices like headset, earphone, and so on are connected on your phone, screen is continuously turned on as proximity sensor is deactivated.
• It is an intended operation and your phone is not faulty. In this case please check whether that proximity sensor of your device is working well or not during a call without any Bluetooth or physical connection of headset, earphone and so on.
• Otherwise, if home key was pressed while on the call, screen may be turned on. In this case you can check that proximity sensor is working well by detaching the phone from your ear and closing it. If screen will be turned off when you close your device to ear again, proximity sensor is working well.
If screen is turned on continuously without any connection, please visit the authorized service center and check your device.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .