Why the Sound signal gets quieter during an Incoming call in Samsung Galaxy S3(GT-I9300)?
There are only two possible reasons if the person on the other end is not able to hear you louder :
● There is lot of noise in the background from where you are talking.
● The Noise Reduction feature is turned on.
For the issues with noise levels being high in the background you can shift to a place where there is less noise, so that person on other end can hear you well.
You can turn On your Noise reduction feature by following the below points:
● While on a call, look at the screen of your Galaxy S3, If you don't see the symbol on the left hand side, then it means that the Noise Reduction is turned off.
● Press the options button on the phone while on the call, and then you will see the below options. Tap the Noise Reduction on button once, and it will automatically turn on the feature.
● After turning the Noise Reduction on, the person on the other end should be able to hear you better.
NOTE : When the Noise Reduction is set to on , the Noise Reduction icon will be visible on screen.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9am to 9pm
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .