Why to Troubleshoot Kies software?
KIES is an application from Samsung for your mobile to create an interface with your computer. There might be instances when the software will face few compatibility issues or minor glitches. To overcome this at user end, KIES comes with a Trouble shooting tab. This feature will help user to correct minor issues regarding connection or data transfer.
Following are few Important tips before you use this feature :
● Always disconnect your phone before you click on Troubleshooting tab.
● Use the latest version of KIES.
Following are few reasons for "Why to Troubleshoot your KIES" :
● There would be times when your KIES application might not connect to your phone. Re-installing the KIES drivers might solve the issue.
● There is a possibility that after your phone is connected to KIES, you still won't be able to use few features , Trouble shootng will help you use KIES at its best.
Click here to know how to troubleshoot KIES 2.5
NOTE: Few features of KIES work for specific kind of phones. Read user manual for more details.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8am - 10 pm / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8am - 6.30 pm / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8am - 8pm / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.