Why to Troubleshoot Kies software?
KIES is an application from Samsung for your mobile to create an interface with your computer. There might be instances when the software will face few compatibility issues or minor glitches. To overcome this at user end, KIES comes with a Trouble shooting tab. This feature will help user to correct minor issues regarding connection or data transfer.
Following are few Important tips before you use this feature :
● Always disconnect your phone before you click on Troubleshooting tab.
● Use the latest version of KIES.
Following are few reasons for "Why to Troubleshoot your KIES" :
● There would be times when your KIES application might not connect to your phone. Re-installing the KIES drivers might solve the issue.
● There is a possibility that after your phone is connected to KIES, you still won't be able to use few features , Trouble shootng will help you use KIES at its best.
Click here to know how to troubleshoot KIES 2.5
NOTE: Few features of KIES work for specific kind of phones. Read user manual for more details.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
Services available 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India Only 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh Only 8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
Only 8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal Only 8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .