Getting connected with ARC port in Samsung TV's
Samsung TV supports ARC (Audio Return Channel) functions via an HDMI cable. ARC enables digital sound to be output using just an HDMI cable. However, ARC is only available through an HDMI (ARC) port and only when the TV is connected to an ARC-enabled AV receiver. Connect an HDMI cable to the TV's HDMI (ARC) port and the device's HDMI output connector.
To Ensure Audio Return Channel functionality in your Samsung TV:
● Look for HDMI (ARC) port availability in TV.
● Look for devices that feature Audio Return Channel functionality.
● All HDMI cables above 1.3 version will support Audio Return Channel functionality when connected to Audio Return Channel-enabled devices.
● Connect your devices through Audio Return Channel-enabled HDMI ports.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .