How to use Dolby Pro Logic 2 Mode in Audio Setting of Samsung Hometheatres?
STEP 1. USING DOLBY PRO LOGIC II MODE
Select the desired Dolby Pro Logic II audio mode to experience realistic multi-channel effect sound output.
CLICK HERE to know more about Pro Logic II settings.
a). Press the PL II MODE button () as shown below.
b). Each time the PL II MODE button () is pressed, the mode changes as follows.
MUSIC ➞ CINEMA ➞ PROLOG ➞ MATRIX ➞ STEREO ➞ MUSIC
• MUSIC: When listening to music, you can experience sound effects as if you are listening to the actual performance.
• CINEMA: Adds realism to the movie soundtrack.
• PRO LOGIC: You will experience a realistic multi-channel effect, as if using five speakers, while using just the front left and right speakers.
• MATRIX: You will hear 5.1 channel surround sound.
• STEREO: Select this to listen to sound from the front left and right speakers and the subwoofer only.
c). Dolby Pro Logic II Effect. This function works only in Dolby Pro Logic MUSIC mode.
i). Press the PL II MODE button to select MUSIC mode.
ii). Press the PL II EFFECT button.
iii). Press the ( ◀ ), ( ▶ ) buttons to select the desired effect setting.
NOTE : When selecting Pro Logic II mode, connect your external device to the AUDIO INPUT jacks(L and R) on the player. If you connect to only one of the inputs (L or R), you cannot listen to surround sound. PRO LOGIC II function is only available in STEREO mode.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Samsung is pleased to offer Chatbot support for Samsung products related queries. You can also choose to connect with our Live Chat agent.
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .