Television: Auto Power off Problem
Here is the list of its causes, problems and possible solutions.
Causes: It can be occurred due to poor Loose, broken & physically damaged cable or connection.
• Check whether physical condition of power cord is OK or not.
• Check status of connection at the back of the TV and at the power socket i.e. there should not be any loose connection.
• No Signals: TV goes in standby if it detects that you are receiving no signal from the current source, make sure that signals from
current source should be properly.
Note: you can press the power key from remote or TV to deactivate the standby mode
• Available Signals: Please check Sleep Time mode whether it is On or Off.
a. ON Sleep mode: Please deactivate the sleep time if not required.
Step: Menu > System > Time > Sleep Timer
b. OFF Sleep mode: Please reset the TV.
Note: Click here to raise online request for engineer visit if you are still facing the issue.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .