What does LED indicator convey in Samsung Wireless Audio Portable(DA-F61)?
Samsung Wireless Audio Portable (WAP) DA-F61 has an LED indicator in the bottom-right corner on the front of your device. The LED indicator notifies you of a Low battery, when the device is Charging, or when charge needed.
( Battery with different status )
The battery status indicator is normally off to conserve battery power. To check the charge level, press and hold the Power button for 5 seconds. You can play this product for 12 hours continuously on one charge. For a full charge, we recommend you charge the battery for about 3 hours.
OFF .................... Full charge.
Green ................. 60% to 99% of full charge.
Yellow ................ 30% to 60% of full charge.
Red .................... 30% or less of full charge.
Red blink ............ Charge needed.
Below mentioned are few recommendations :
● You need to charge the battery for 3 hours.
● Always remember to charge and store the battery at 5° C ~ 35° C.
● Do not charge the battery for more than 12 hours or leave the battery fully discharged for a long time. Doing so may shorten the battery life.
● Depending on how you use your player, actual battery life may vary and may be shorter than specified.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .