What is Applications Settings in Samsung F Series SMART TV?
The Apps Settings is the Smart feature option in Samsung F Series TV. It includes application settings that are present in your Samsung TV. It helps you to create tickers, see basic information about the application and also you can change notification settings here.
(Apps Settings in Smart Features)
Options available in Apps Settings :
● Auto Ticker : Ticker service is a service you can run at the same time as watching TV. Your selected ticker will be activated automatically when the TV is turned On.
● Push Notification Settings : Receive Notification from selected sevices.
● Channel Bound Apps : Enables or Disables channel bound apps. These are available on certain channel that provides additional information or service.
● Properties : You can see basic information about the apps.
To know more about Smart Features in Samsung F Series SMART TV CLICK HERE.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Check the progress of your repair
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
All Days 9AM to 9PM
We'll respond within 24 hours of your request.
Log in with your Samsung Account and join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In India
24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Bangladesh
8AM - 10PM / 7 days a week
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Sri Lanka
8AM - 6.30PM / Mon ~ Sat
(Toll Free) For Use By Customers In Nepal
8AM - 8PM / 7 Days a week
Dial as per your country
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit the HP website .