Do more with Bixby.
Bixby puts the smart in smartphone.
It assists you in completing tasks, tells you more about the world around you, remembers what you need to do, and picks up on your preferences.
* Click 'Here' to see a list of the supported translation languages.
* Device and screen images simulated for illustrative purposes.
* GPS must be enabled for services requiring location information.
Discover a new perspective
with Bixby Vision.
Built into your smartphone, Bixby Vision makes it easier to learn more about the world around you.
Tap the Vision icon in the camera or gallery app to search, shop, and translate at the touch of a finger.
Bixby Vision also has accessibility support to help the visually impaired.
Don't struggle to think of keywords. Simply point your camera at what you're interested in.
Bixby Vision will bring you the information you need, from the name of a famous landmark you're visiting to image search results, and more.
* Food recognition will only show estimated nutritional information. Actual calorific intake may differ according to individual consumption and health status.
* Search accuracy may be influenced by surrounding conditions and settings.
A convenient shopping experience.
Do you see something you want to buy?
Take a picture and Bixby Vision will show you ratings, reviews, and prices to help you make an informed purchase.
Don't get lost in translation.
Extract, translate, share, search, and read text.
From small labels to big signs, easily translate text of various lengths and sizes with Bixby Vision.
* Click here to see supported languages.
Bixby Vision for everyone.
Bixby Vision offers accessibility options that aid the visually impaired.
With easy set-up and a simple interface, Bixby Vision vocally describes what it sees, helping users make sense of the world around them.
* Scene describer mode currently supports English(US), French, German, Italian, Korean, Mandarin Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish(Spain).
* Quick Reader supports 54 languages, which are identical to the input language of ‘translation feature’. Click here to see the list of supported languages.
* Currently available with Galaxy S20/S20+/S20 Ultra/Z Flip/Fold/Note10/Note10+/Note10 Lite/S10/S10+/S10e/S10 Lite/Note9/S9/S9+/Note8/S8/S8+/S8 Active/S8 Lite/Note FE/A90/A80/A71/A70s/A70/A60/A51/A50s/A50/A9 Star/A8s/A8 2018/A8+ 2018/A7 2018/A6/A6+/C8/J7+/J7 Top/Tab S6/Tab Active Pro/Tab S5e/Tab S4/Tab A2/XCover Pro.
* Data network (Wi-Fi or internet connection) required.
* Using mobile data while using Bixby Vision may result in additional charges.
* Service availability and content provider may vary by country and device.
* User interface may change and differ by device.
* All information and content herein is provided by third parties at their own responsibility, and may not reflect the most up to date information.
Contact Samsung Help
Do you have more questions?