How to install docking station in Samsung POWERbot Robot?
The charging dock is important to ensure that POWERbot stays charged and ready to go. The charging dock should be installed on the floor against a wall so POWERbot can dock and charge automatically.
• The docking station must be plugged in and turned on at all times.
• This article is applicable for the following models: VR7000 POWERbot with Cyclone Force, 10W, VR7000 POWERbot with Cyclone Force, 20W, Special Edition Stormtrooper™ POWERbot and Special Edition Darth Vader™ POWERbot
Connect the battery charger jack to the docking station
Connect the power cord to the batterycharger
Please note: When using the battery charger, the side with the sticker attached must facedown.
Connect the power plug to the outlet
• Install the docking station in a place where the floor and wall are level
• It is best to install the docking station along the grain of wooden floors
• If the emergency switch is off, the POWERbot will not charge even if it is docked on the docking station
• Always turn on the power of the docking station
> If power is not supplied to the docking station, the POWERbot cannot find it and cannot automatically recharge
> If the POWERbot is left detached from the docking station, the battery will drain naturally
• If the POWERbot is in sleep mode, power will not come on even if the emergency switch is turned off and then on. Press and hold the [Start/Stop] button on the POWERbot to turn the sleep mode off