Installation guide for Samsung Active DualWash
To ensure proper installation of your Washing Machine and to prevent accidents when doing laundry, follow these installation guide:
Select a location
• Place on a solid, level surface without carpeting or flooring that may obstruct ventilation
• Avoid positioning the Washing Machine in direct sunlight and keep it away from heat source
• Ensure adequate room for ventilation and wiring
• The ambient temperature must be higher than the freezing point (0 ˚C)
The drain hose is extensible. Adjust the length of the drain hose as needed
Pump type (Applicable models only)
• The position (side or rear) of the drain outlet depends on the model
• Availability of the hose cap depends on the model
• Make sure the end of the drain hose is not submerged by water. Otherwise, the Washing Machine may suffer serious damage
• Do not exceed 3 m (*) for the total length of extended hoses
• Do not let the drain hose run over doorsills that protrude 5 cm (**) or more from the floor
• Do not run the drain hose under the bottom of the machine
Plug the power cord into a wall socket featuring an AC 220-240 V / 50 Hz approved electrical outlet protected by a fuse or circuit breaker. Then, press POWER to turn on the Washing Machine
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
8:00am - 8:00pm
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.