Installation guide for Samsung Active DualWash
To ensure proper installation of your Washing Machine and to prevent accidents when doing laundry, follow these installation guide:
Select a location
• Place on a solid, level surface without carpeting or flooring that may obstruct ventilation
• Avoid positioning the Washing Machine in direct sunlight and keep it away from heat source
• Ensure adequate room for ventilation and wiring
• The ambient temperature must be higher than the freezing point (0 ˚C)
The drain hose is extensible. Adjust the length of the drain hose as needed
Pump type (Applicable models only)
• The position (side or rear) of the drain outlet depends on the model
• Availability of the hose cap depends on the model
• Make sure the end of the drain hose is not submerged by water. Otherwise, the Washing Machine may suffer serious damage
• Do not exceed 3 m (*) for the total length of extended hoses
• Do not let the drain hose run over doorsills that protrude 5 cm (**) or more from the floor
• Do not run the drain hose under the bottom of the machine
Plug the power cord into a wall socket featuring an AC 220-240 V / 50 Hz approved electrical outlet protected by a fuse or circuit breaker. Then, press POWER to turn on the Washing Machine
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
Open 24 hours
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.