Maintenance Guide for Samsung HotBlast Microwave Oven
Clean the oven regularly to prevent impurities from building up on or inside the oven. Also pay special attention to the door, door sealing, and turntable and roller ring (applicable models only).
If the door won’t open or close smoothly, first check if the door seals have built up impurities. Use a soft cloth in soapy water to clean both the inner and outer sides of the oven. Rinse and dry well.
To remove stubborn impurities with bad smells from inside the oven
To clean inside swing-heater models
To clean the upper area of the cooking chamber, lower the top heating element by 45 ° (A) as shown. This will help clean the upper area. When done, reposition the top heating element.
• Keep the door and door sealing clean and ensure the door opens and closes smoothly. Otherwise, the oven’s lifecycle may be shortened
• Take caution not to spill water into the oven vents
• Do not use any abrasive or chemical substances for cleaning
• After each use of the oven, use a mild detergent to clean the cooking chamberafter waiting for the oven to cool down
This oven does not have any removable parts inside. Do not try to replace or repair the oven yourself. Contact our Call Centre if you need technical assistance for the problem:
• If you encounter a problem with hinges, sealing, and/or the door
• If you want to replace the light bulb
• If you encounter a problem with the outer housing of the oven
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
Open 24 hours
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.