How to enable the power saving mode on Samsung Galaxy Watch?
You can activate power saving mode to extend the battery’s usage time.
• Displays colors on the screen as grey tones
• Disables all features except emergency call (when using the mobile network model), and only the notifications from Apps that do not need a mobile network connection will be available. However, phone, messaging, and notifications are available when the Galaxy Watch is connected to a mobile device via Bluetooth
• Deactivates the Wi-Fi network and the mobile network
• Limits the performance of the Galaxy Watch’s CPU
To deactivate this mode, tap OFF > Tick icon. Alternatively, tap Battery icon > Tick icon on the quick panel to deactivate power saving mode
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
Open 24 hours
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.