What are the device settings on Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro S?
You can change settings related to the connected devices to your Galaxy TabPro S:
• Printers and scanners: Change settings to connect printers and scanners
• Connected devices: Add devices and change settings for metered connections
• Bluetooth: Activate or deactivate the Bluetooth feature. Search for other Bluetooth devices and pair with them
● Always ensure to share and receive data with devices that are trusted and properly secured. If there are obstacles between the devices, the operating distance may be reduced
● Some devices, especially those that are not tested or approved by the Bluetooth SIG, may be incompatible
• Mouse and touchpad: Change the mouse and touchpad settings
• Typing: Change the onscreen keyboard settings
• AutoPlay: Activate or deactivate the AutoPlay feature and change related settings
• USB: Set the device to notify if there are issues when connecting to USB devices
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
Open 24 hours
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.