What are the system settings on Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro S?
The following options can be changed under System settings:
• Display: Change the display settings, such as the font size and the brightness of the display
• Notifications and actions: Select Quick action buttons to display on the action center panel and change the notification settings
• Apps and features: View and manage apps and features on the device
• Multitasking: Change settings for multitasking
• Tablet mode: Switch to tablet mode and change the related settings
• Battery saver: View battery power information and change the power saving options
• Power and sleep: Set the device’s backlight timer, as well set the Wi-Fi settings when the device is in sleep mode
• Storage: View memory information of the device and select where new apps and data are saved by default
Please Note: The actual available capacity of the internal memory is less than the specified capacity because the operating system and default apps occupy part of the memory. The available capacity may change when updates are applied on the device
• Offline maps: Download maps to search for places and get directions offline and change settings for offline maps
• Default apps: Select a default setting for using apps
• About: Access device information and change the device name or other settings
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
8:00am - 8:00pm
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.