How to set the Remote Control for Home Cinema System (HT-TZ325)?
You can control certain functions of your TV with this remote control.
When operating a TV with the remote control
• If there is more than one code listed for your TV in the table, enter one at a time to determine which code works
Example for a Samsung TV: While holding down the POWER button, use the number buttons to enter 00, 15, 16, 17 or 40.
• You can use the TV POWER, VOLUME, CHANNEL, and Numeric buttons (0~9)
• The remote control may not work on some brands of TV's. Also, some operations may not be possible depending on your brand of TV. Please refer to the TV Brand Code List in your User Manual. If you don’t have it, you can download it on Samsung website
• If you do not set the remote control with the code for your brand of TV, the remote control will work on a Samsung TV by default
Operation Range of the Remote Control
The remote control can be used up to approximately 23 feet (7 meters) in a straight line. It can also be operated at a horizontal angle of up to 30° from the remote control sensor.
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
Open 24 hours
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.