How to set up ASC (Auto Sound Calibration) function on Home Cinema System (HT-TZ325)?
ASC (Auto Sound Calibration) Setup
By setting the ASC function when you relocate or install the unit, you can have the unit automatically recognize the distance between speakers, levels between channels, and frequency characteristics to create a 5.1-channel sound field optimized for your environment.
• ASC setup can be made when there is no disc in the unit
• You cannot adjust the volume as the volume level of the tone is fixed during ASC setup
• If the auto sound microphone is disconnected during the ASC setup, the setup will be cancelled
• When ASC function is activated, the DSP/EQ, DOLBY PRO LOGIC ll/P. BASS sound effects will not work
To Verify the ASC
Press the ASC button. Distance and level values specified for each channel will appear in the display.
• To create the optimal 5.1 channel sound field, the selections are in the following sequence: L ➞ C ➞ R ➞ SR ➞ SL ➞ SW
• To cancel the ASC (Auto Sound Calibration) setup, press the ASC button. The test tone output stops, CANCEL ASC appears in the display
• To listen in the ASC (Auto Sound Calibration) mode, briefly press ASC button
The selection alternates between ASC ON and ASC OFF in the display.
• If you select "ASC ON”, you will hear sound in the ASC mode
• If you select "ASC OFF”, you will hear sound in the mode set in the audio setup
Please note: Setting the ASC function takes about 3 minutes
Thank you for your feedback!
Need more help? Contact Us.
Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
8:00am - 8:00pm
* For any printer related enquiries, please visit HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.