SoFi - Samsung Rewards Offer
Terms and Conditions
1. Eligibility: SoFi - Samsung Rewards Offer (the "Offer") is open to Samsung Rewards members who are citizens or permanent residents of the 50 United States including D.C. (some limitations depending on the state) who are at least 18 years old or older. Offer is void where prohibited or restricted by law. See SoFi.com/eligibility for details. The Offer is limited to one per eligible individual, regardless of the number of Samsung Rewards accounts that individual maintains. Eligible individuals are each, a “Participant,” collectively the “Participants” (and may also be referred to throughout these Terms and Conditions as “you” or “your”).
2. Timing: The Offer begins on October 26, 2018 at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time ("PT") and ends on January 15, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. PT (the "Offer Period"). Sponsor’s server is the official time-keeping device for the Offer.
3. How to Participate in Offer: Participants must take the following actions in order to be eligible for the Offer during the Offer Period:
a)Participant must have a Samsung Rewards account;
b)Participant must follow links to advertisements found in the Samsung Pay mobile application to SoFi’s website. Actions taken on SoFi’s website without starting from the Samsung Pay will not qualify for this Offer;
c)Complete and fund a loan application with SoFi (see complete details below); and
d)Meet SoFi’s underwriting criteria.
There are two (2) separate Offers and participants may earn Samsung Rewards Points by completing either one (1) or both of these actions.
Earn Points by Refinancing a Student Loan: Follow the links and instructions on the SoFi website to apply to refinance a student loan. You must meet SoFi’s Student Loan refinancing eligibility requirements, including the value of the loan (which may vary by your state of residence). Participation in this Offer is limited to Participants who, in SoFi’s sole discretion, meet or exceed its criteria for creditworthiness. If you are approved for the refinanced student loan during the Offer Period, you will receive 75,000 Samsung Rewards points
Earn Points by Funding a Personal Loan: Follow the links and instructions on the SoFi website to apply for a personal loan. You must meet SoFi’s Personal Loan Eligibility requirements, including the value of the loan (which varies by your state of residence; residents of MS are excluded). Participation in this Offer is limited to Participants who, in SoFi’s sole discretion, meet or exceed its criteria for creditworthiness. If you are approved for the personal loan during the Offer Period, you will receive 50,000 Samsung Rewards points.
Participants may be required to provide documentation and information to SoFi. If at any stage, a Rewards Member, in SoFi's sole discretion, fails to meet its loan requirements, he or she will be ineligible to continue participation in the this Offer. To check the rates and terms you qualify for, SoFi conducts a soft credit pull that will not affect your credit score. However, if you choose a product and continue your application, SoFi will request your full credit report from one or more consumer reporting agencies, which is considered a hard credit pull and may affect your credit. SOFI RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY OR DISCONTINUE PRODUCTS AND BENEFITS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. Not all borrowers receive the lowest rate. To qualify for the lowest rate, you must have a responsible financial history and meet other conditions. If approved, your actual rate will depend on a variety of factors, including term of loan, a responsible financial history, years of experience, income and other factors. Rates and Terms are subject to change at anytime without notice and are subject to state restrictions. SoFi refinance loans are private loans and do not have the same repayment options that the federal loan program offers such as Income Based Repayment or Income Contingent Repayment or PAYE. SoFi is licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under the California Financing Law License No. 6054612. SoFi loans are originated by SoFi Lending Corp., NMLS # 1121636.
4. Samsung Rewards Points Offered: Upon confirmation that a Participant has completed the requirements for one of the Offers, Samsung will issue Samsung Reward Points to the Participant’s account within approximately 1 day of the date of completion by emailing Participant a unique code that can be redeemed on SamsungRewards.com/redeem.
NOTE: Sponsor receives compensation from SoFi for any completed pre-approval applications introduced to SoFI directly through the Samsung Pay Mobile Apps and affiliated properties.
Limit: Participant may qualify to receive up to 125,000 Samsung Rewards Points. Sponsor reserves the right to deduct the Samsung Rewards Points from Participant’s Samsung Rewards Account awarded for this Offer for any other reason set forth in the Samsung Rewards Terms and Conditions.
5. Sponsor: Samsung Electronics America, Inc., 85 Challenger Rd., Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660.
7. Offer Governed By Samsung Rewards Program: The Terms and Conditions of the Samsung Rewards Program (http://www.samsung.com/us/samsung-pay/rewards-terms-and-conditions/) are incorporated herein by reference and govern this Offer, including those relating to Samsung Reward Point use, redemptions and expiration.
© 2018 Samsung is a trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Other company and product names mentioned may be trademarks of their respective owners.