Choosing the Best Location for the Charging Dock
Charging Dock Location
The charging dock needs to be located on the floor and along the wall. There should also be 1.5 feet of clearance on each side of the station, and 2 feet in front of it.
The Powerbot vacuum will automatically return to the docking station for the following reasons:
- Auto cycle is selected.
- Max cycle is selected.
- The cycle is completed successfully.
- The vacuum is not picked up and/or moved in the middle of a cycle.
The Powerbot vacuum will need to be manually returned to the docking station for the following reasons:
- The first time needing to be charged.
- Spot Clean cycle is selected.
- Manual cycle is selected.
- The battery is completely drained.
- The cycle was interrupted and an error occurred.
- Obstacle(s) between the docking station and the Powerbot.
- The Powerbot was picked up and/or moved in the middle of a cycle.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.