Choose a Location for the POWERbot Docking Station
To keep your vacuum charging, it needs a place to call home. Here are the details you need for choosing a good location for your POWERbot docking station.
Docking Station Location
The POWERbot docking station needs to be located on the floor and along the wall, where the floor and wall are level. Make sure the docking station is not tilted from being on top of the power cord.
If the wall is not perfectly flat and causes the docking station to tilt, move the docking station approximately half an inch out from the wall so it is flat against the floor.
There should also be 1.5 feet of clearance on each side of the station, and 2 feet in front of it. (Some models may require additional space, see your user manual for details.)
The Powerbot vacuum will automatically return to the docking station for the following reasons:
- Auto cycle is selected.
- Max cycle is selected.
- The cycle is completed successfully.
- The vacuum is not picked up and/or moved in the middle of a cycle.
The Powerbot vacuum will need to be manually returned to the docking station for the following reasons:
- The first time needing to be charged.
- Spot Clean cycle is selected.
- Manual cycle is selected.
- The battery is completely drained.
- The cycle was interrupted and an error occurred.
- Obstacle(s) between the docking station and the Powerbot.
- The Powerbot was picked up and/or moved in the middle of a cycle.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung Care Pro.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.