Instantly Upload the Images Taken with Your Galaxy Camera
You can instantly upload the photos and videos you capture with your Samsung Galaxy Camera to Google+, your linked AllShare Play Cloud, and using the Dropbox service.
Instant Upload to Linked AllShare Play Cloud Service
From the Home screen, touch Apps > AllShare Play.
Touch Settings > Registered devices and then select your device.
Mark the box next to Auto-save taken photos to automatically upload your photos to your Cloud storage service as you take them.
Touch Upload network and select the method to upload your photos. By default, Wi-Fi is selected; touch Wi-Fi, 3G/LTE to upload via a cellular or wireless network.
Touch Upload target and select either Photos or Videos, depending on what you would like to be uploaded automatically.
You can edit these settings at any time by touching Settings > Auto upload photos from mobile.
Instant Upload to Google+
When you set your camera to instantly upload your photos and videos to Google+, they are set to private and will not be visible by anyone in your Circles until you choose to share them.
When you add your Google Account to your Galaxy Camera, you can set your device to upload your photos and videos to Google+.
Open the Google+ app on your camera. Touch Apps > Google+.
If you have not opened the Google+ app previously, select the Google Account to instant-upload photos to.
Select the desired Google+ settings for Contacts and data usage.
Touch Menu > Settings > Instant Upload.
Touch the slider to turn on Instant Upload.
Adjust your Instant Upload settings:
- When to upload photos: Select when you want your camera to upload the photos you have captured. Choose from Over Wi-Fi or mobile network, or Over Wi-Fi only.
- When to upload videos: Select when you want your camera to upload the videos you have captured. Choose from Over Wi-Fi or mobile network, or Over Wi-Fi only.
- Roaming uploads: Mark the checkbox to set your camera to upload content even when you are roaming. May increase charges. Contact your carrier for details.
- Upload only when charging: Mark the checkbox to set your camera to upload content only when it is connected to a power source.
- Upload all: Touch this option to immediately upload any existing content from your camera to Google+. Touch Yes on the confirmation screen.
Instant upload to Dropbox
The Dropbox mobile app can automatically upload your photos and videos to Dropbox using Wi-Fi or your data plan. They're all uploaded at original size and full quality, and saved to a private folder in your Dropbox called Camera Uploads where they're ready to view or share.
Open the Dropbox app on your camera. Touch Apps > Dropbox.
Touch I'm already a Dropbox user to sign in with an existing Dropbox account. Otherwise, touch I'm new to Dropbox and follow the on-screen prompts.
Touch Next on the Camera Upload screen to configure instant upload.
Select the connection method in which to upload your photos. Choose from Wi-Fi Only or Wi-Fi or data plan. Unmark the checkbox if you do not want to upload existing photos or videos.
Touch Turn on to enable the instant upload feature.
At any time, you can turn on and off the camera upload by touching Settings > Turn off Camera Upload/Turn on Camera Upload.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.