How do I insert, remove or charge the battery from my NX500 Camera?
Insert or Remove Battery
- To remove the battery, locate the battery door located at the bottom of your camera.
- Slide the lock to the left to release the lock.
- The door will pop open revealing the battery.
- Slide the battery lock (blue lock) down to release the battery.
- The battery will slightly pop up as it is released. Pull the battery out.
- The battery has been removed.
- To insert the battery, slide the battery with the Samsung logo facing down into the battery slot.
- Push the battery in all the way. The battery lock will hold the battery in place once the battery has been inserted properly.
- Then, close the battery door.
- After closing the battery door, slide the lock to the right to prevent the door from opening.
Charging the battery
NOTE : Before you use the camera for the first time, you must charge the battery.
- Turn off your camera
- Plug the small end of the USB cable into your camera
- Plug the other end of the USB cable into the AC adapter.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.