Navigate the BIOS on Your Galaxy TabPro S
Starting BIOS Settings
- Select Start.
- Select Settings.
- Select Update & Security.
- Select Recovery.
- Select Restart now located under Advanced startup.
- Select Troubleshoot.
- Select Advanced options.
- Select UEFI Firmware Settings to change settings in your PC's UEFI firmware.
- Select Restart to enter BIOS.
- System will reboot in BIOS Screen.
Open BIOS Settings Using the Keyboard Functions.
- Select Start > Power.
- Hold and press [Shift] button and select Shut down.
- Press and hold the F2 button then press the Power button to restart the system. Do not release the F2 button until the BIOS screen display.
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.