Installing Spotify on Your Gear Fit2
- From the Home screen, touch Apps.
- Touch Samsung Gear.
- Touch Samsung Galaxy Apps.
- Touch ESSENTIALS.
- Search for Spotify for Gear Fit2 and then touch the Download icon.
If Spotify does not appear under ESSENTIALS, you can search for the app by touching SEARCH then entering the app name.
- Touch ACCEPT AND DOWNLOAD.
- Now Spotify will appear on your Gear Fit2.
Before you can use Spotify on your Gear Fit2, you must log into or create an account on your smartphone.
- From the Home screen, press the Home button.
- Navigate to and touch Spotify.
- You can select from Recently Played, Your Library, and Workout.
- From Your Library, you can select from Playlists, Albums, or Artists.
- In Workout, there are preloaded playlists with different types of music.
- Scroll to see more available types.
- Touch the playlist you want to listen to.
- Then you're ready to go!
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.
Text SMSCARE to 62913 to receive live support 24/7*