I added my card to Samsung Pay, but it is not displaying on my Samsung Gear
Payment cards added to Samsung Pay on your mobile device do not transfer to Samsung Pay on Gear. While you can use the same payment card on both devices, they must be entered separately. To add a payment card to Samsung Pay on Gear, follow the steps below.
The screens and steps shown below may vary by wireless service provider and your mobile device.
- On your mobile device, from the Home screen, touch Apps.
- Touch Samsung Gear.
- Touch Samsung Pay.
- On your mobile device, touch Add card.
- Align your card inside the frame to automatically detect the card number and expiration date.
Note: Touch Enter card manually if your device cannot detect the card information.
- Enter the remaining information and touch NEXT.
- If necessary, enter the billing address for the card and touch NEXT.
- Review the terms and conditions, and then touch AGREE TO ALL.
- Select a method to authenticate your identity using a one-time password (OTP). Methods may vary depending on the type of card you are using.
- Enter the OTP and touch SUBMIT.
- Touch DONE to complete the process.
Note: After your card is added to Samsung Pay, it will be verified by the payment card network and the card issuer. On average, verification will take approximately 5 to 10 minutes. During that time, you will be unable to use your card in Samsung Pay on Gear S2 Beta. After the card is verified, it can be used immediately to make a purchase.
Other answers that might help
How would you like to contact us?
Chat with us
Live Chat support with a Samsung product expert.
Help with your order
Send us your inquiry and we will respond within 24 hours.